Twinson Terrace+ decking is a tough, robust product, designed to withstand heavy-duty use in busy commercial outdoor environments, such as hotels and restaurants .The product can equally be used in a domestic installation. It makes the perfect practical yet attractive and easy to clean outdoor flooring, providing extreme slip resistance and requiring minimal maintenance.
Tough decking system for large outdoor spaces
The 167mm-wide, 32mm-deep planks are capable of spanning substructure supports up to 600mm apart. Boards can easily be cut to size, just like conventional wooden decking, while a patented concealed clip system facilitates easy fixing to the supporting framework. A range of trims is also available to create a professional finish to every installation.
Why choose Twinson Terrace+ decking from Pinefield Glass?
- The ideal decking solution, capable of substructure spans up to 600mm
- Premium surface finish to withstand intensive usage
- Attractive, natural wood look and feel to enhance any large outdoor space
- Durable, easy-maintenance, water-resistant, splinter-free and insect-resistant material – for long-life performance
- Extremely slip-resistant grooved surface for enhanced safety, even in wet conditions
- Sustainably sourced, 100% recyclable product
- Easy to install using patented, concealed clip system
- Boards can be cut to size like conventional wooden decking, and require no paint or preservative treatments to maintain appearance
Colours to complement any outdoor space Twinson Terrace+ decking is available in a choice of eight elegant natural colours:
Before & After Examples
Please also see our Product Ranges for further information.